Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Norms of subscription established by the company: The calculation of the premiums will always include the necessary margin to fulfil the requirements of profitability required by the Group. Asking for the ***Tender*** is necessary to fullfil a “Check List” that includes information to evaluate the risk and to value to the client or to the broker. The information requested is as follows:
• Information about the Insured
• Information about the broker: commission
• Type of product
• Product distribution system.
• Determination of the insured (links to a data base, sending a paper list, etc..)
• Payments form, periodicity of the invoices.
• Information on the risk: On trips information about destination, length, activities, etc.., on car assistance about type of vehicle, territorial scope, car age)
• Description of product: Guarantees, limits, franchises…
• Other items: Profit sharing, publicity payments, etc.