Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
De nada, Teresita. Como diría el Chapulín Colorado de mi infancia, ¡¡¡"No contaban con mi astucia"!!!
Automatic update in 00:
1 hr confidence: peer agreement (net): +1
Explanation: "Examination" no es prueba.
Black's Law Dictionary:
1. the questioning of a witness under oath.
2. Bankruptcy. The questioning of a debtor, esp. at the first meeting of creditors, concerning such matters as the debtor's debts and assets.
3. Patents [no aplica al contexto]
4. Preliminary hearing [no aplica al contexto]
5. A test [no aplica al contexto]