KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)

unwinded (curved glass)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
02:07 Feb 20, 2007
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / automotive glazing compliance certificate
English term or phrase: unwinded (curved glass)
"developed area" of a curved glass pane means the minimum rectangular area of a glass after the curved pane has been unwinded.
Local time: 18:27


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search