KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
02:16 Mar 20, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / Imprimadores
English term or phrase: unflexed
La frase es:

Unflexed Primer Surfacer

Muchas gracias.
Pamela Gallusser
Local time: 06:34

Summary of answers provided
Marisol Sahagun



14 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

La frase sería Imprimador de revestimiento liso. No encontré exactamente el término unflexed pero si flexed es doblado, torcido, unflexed es lo contrario , que podría ser liso. Encontré una página sobre Imprimadores sin embargo que habla sobre "revestimiento duro", no se si se referirá a lo mismo. Suerte!

    Reference: http://www.rosco-iberica.com/productos/escenicos/tough_prime...
Marisol Sahagun
Local time: 04:34
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in category: 6
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search