KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)

Slope / Step


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:52 Nov 30, 2004
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / framing
English term or phrase: Slope / Step
Large Slope w/Detail - Mahagony (3 1/2")
Slope w/Step - Black (2")
Flat Step Matte Black

En un catálogo de marcos de madera para cuadros. Creo que "slope" se refiere a la "cuesta" o "curva" que se puede dar al dar forma a la pieza de madera (en los enlaces hay algunas imágenes). En algunos casos, también hace una especie de escalón (creo que es a lo que se refiere cndo dice "Step". Estos términos deben tener en español un equivalente, pero no consigo dar con ello. Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida. No tengo mucho contexto.
Local time: 10:26

Summary of answers provided
1pendiente / tranco
Amancio Iglesias



48 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 1/5Answerer confidence 1/5
slope / step
pendiente / tranco

podría ser algo así...

Amancio Iglesias
Local time: 10:26
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
neutral  Alejandro Umerez: de acuerdo con "pendiente/escalón"
4 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search