KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Remove feed rocker arm from machine by rocking slightly.


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:12 Feb 21, 2008
English to Spanish translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: Remove feed rocker arm from machine by rocking slightly.
esta oracion aparece en un manual de una maquina de coser y el titulo de esta parte es "CHANGING STITCH LENGHT". Y aparte me gustaria saber si me pueden traducir esta palabra "feed rocker assembly" porque no la encuentro por ningun lado y aparece un monton de veces en el manual.gracias

Summary of answers provided
5 +1Retire/desmonte el balancín de alimentación...
Hector Aires



13 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +1
remove feed rocker arm from machine by rocking slightly.
Retire/desmonte el balancín de alimentación...

de la máquina haciéndola oscilar ligeramente.
Otras cosa no se me ocurre.

El Étor

Note added at 13 mins (2008-02-21 17:26:10 GMT)

Perdón "haciéndolo"..

Hector Aires
Local time: 16:46
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in category: 590

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Marina Soldati: Si usted lo dice!
12 mins
  -> ¡Gracias brujita!!!! ¿Llueve por ahí? Aquí nos están saliendo hongos hasta por las orejas.
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search