KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Medical: Instruments

air grip/bollard grip


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:06 Mar 14, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments / male sling system
English term or phrase: air grip/bollard grip
Using the Instron machine, the dilator was connected to an air grip in the lower position and the sheath was attached to a bollard grip on the upper portion of the machine.

¿"Air grip" puede ser "mordaza de sujeción neumática"?
No encontré opciones para "bollard grip". ¿Alguna sugerencia?

Muchísimas gracias!
Maria Eugenia Roca Rodriguez
Local time: 16:20


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search