KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Medical: Instruments

Prism loupes


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:25 Mar 24, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments
English term or phrase: Prism loupes
A medical instrument that dentists, etc wear to be able to make small incisions, etc...Anyone knows how you call them in Spain? Gracias a todos.
Local time: 07:50

Summary of answers provided
4lupas prismáticas
M. Ángeles López Rodríguez

Discussion entries: 2



1 min   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
prism loupes
lupas prismáticas


M. Ángeles López Rodríguez
Local time: 07:50
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in category: 11
Notes to answerer
Asker: Hiya Maria! Thanks for the answer. I also found that website but I do not seem to be able to find that translation in Spanish (European) websites...I am not sure it is called like that in Spain...

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search