Spanish translation: tejido anormal no detectado (que no se haya detectado)
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:19 Nov 21, 2008
English to Spanish translations [Non-PRO] Medical - Medical (general) / clinical trials
English term or phrase:Missed abnormal tissue
Do you know the translation into Spanish of the phrase "Missed abnormal tissue" in the following context?
Risks of the Biopsy Procedure
• Missed abnormal tissue (2-6% risk) & need for further evaluation & possible surgical procedure.
• Cramping pain during procedure and 1-2 days after the procedure
• Infection in the uterus or tissue around the uterus
• Perforation of uterus
• Allergic reaction to medications: betadine, lidocaine, or benzocaine
• Can faint from the procedure
• Disruption of unknown pregnancy