KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Nuclear Eng/Sci

clambing system


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:35 Jan 14, 2008
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Nuclear Eng/Sci / Plug welding
English term or phrase: clambing system
Technical descripcion:
Hydraulic unit:
-For the hydraulically clambing system
-Hydraulic connecting hoses with couplings
-Special hydrualic fluid with certification
Local time: 09:37

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search