Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: Lo conozco como Tubo protector.
En inglés puede ser RACEWAY ó RACE,según los usos.
Del Encarta World English Dictionary:
race·way [ráyss wày ] (plural race·ways) noun
1. CIVIL ENGINEERING See race1n.4
2. SPORTS racetrack: a track on which races, especially harness races, are held, or the grounds in which the track is sited
3. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING pipe for hydraulics: a pipe, channel, or other means by which water is conveyed to or from hydraulic machinery
4. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING protective tube for wires: a tube or channel that holds, guides, and protects electric wires
Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition]
RACE (OR RACEWAY)
4. CIVIL ENGINEERING water channel: a channel that carries water from one place to another, especially from a stream to a waterwheel. Also called raceway