KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Printing & Publishing

bubble-through-jet type


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
13:13 Sep 20, 2007
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Law/Patents - Printing & Publishing
English term or phrase: bubble-through-jet type
I can not find this method in spanish. The phrase is:
the recording element employs the bubble-through-jet type recording method".
I know "bubble-jet method": impresión por chorros de tinta, but bubble-through-jet.

Thanks in advance



Voters for reclassification
PRO / non-PRO
PRO (3): Marcelo Silveyra, Narcis Lozano Drago, slothm

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Sep 20, 2007 - Changes made by slothm:
LevelNon-PRO » PRO

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search