Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [Non-PRO] Ships, Sailing, Maritime
English term or phrase:charter
Information required to formally register a ship comprises:
· Application form
· Declaration of eligibility form
· Certificate of Survey from classification society
· International Tonnage certificate
· Certificate of incorporation if the owner/charter is a corporate body
· Evidence of ownership (proof of title) comprising last bill of sale
· Deletion certificate from a foreign registry (if applicable).
· Mortgage Forms (if applicable)
Explanation: Así se denomina normalmente a la empresa que alquila los servicios de transporte de un buque, y se hace cargo de su mantenimiento y otros gastos. No es quien transporta, sino quin tiene provisoriamente los derechos de explotación del barco. ¡Suerte!
Fabricio Castillo Local time: 12:36 Works in field Native speaker of: Spanish PRO pts in category: 71