Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
Social Sciences - Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc. / observatorio social
|English term or phrase: match founder|
• University of Liverpool: Applicant organization, accountable body, lead partner on research issues, match founder, project base, board member.
• European Objective One: main founder.
• Expanding Horizons: match founder, project base, board member, support with dissemination, capacity building and information provision
• Liverpool City Council: Match founder, board member, subscriber/joint commissioner of research.
• Government Office for the North West: Contributor to MSIO
• Greater Merseyside Learning & Skills Council: Match founder, subscriber/joint commissioner of research, information provider.
• North West Development Agency: Match founder, board member, joint commissioner of research, information provider.
|fundador de Project Match|
Project Match is an organization originally founder by Toby Kerr in Chicago in the 1980's. It's main fgoal was moving families from welfare into the working world. I believe it is now a worldwide organization.
Selected response from:
Lydia De Jorge
Local time: 00:34
|4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer |
1 hr confidence: 1 day5 hrs confidence: peer agreement (net): +1
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations