Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:"Zero machine (set resolver offset)"
4.3.5 ZERO MACHINE (SET RESOLVER OFFSET)
This selection is used to auto zero the resolver. To set the machine zero (resolver offset) perform the following:
1) Select "6: VERIFY CAN PRX1 LOCATION/TIMING" and observe the "ACTUAL ABSOLUTE POS:" field. Verify that as the machine is rotated forward (either jogged or barred) that the position increases linearly from 0 through 1079 for “Rotary Trip” machines or 0 through 719 for interposer trip machines. If not, swap the S1 and S3 leads of the resolver at the M4500 resolver connector. Then verify that the position then indeed does increase with forward movement. Press to exit back to the primary set-up menu.
2) Position the machine at machine zero (“A” trip cam follower just past “A” trip cam, see the electrical timing procedure drawing, figure 3).
3) Auto zero the resolver by selecting "5: ZERO MACHINE" from the primary set-up menu. Enter "0" to zero the resolver. The timing set-up menu will be displayed, now showing the "POS:" at zero.
4) The M4500 will calculate the actual offset value required to make this the 000 position and will display this number in the offset field.
4) Exit back to the primary set-up menu by pressing . Exit back to the default screen by pressing again.
Explanation: Autozero es una anglicismo que significa que la mediciOn se ha calibrado ante un 'blanco' o muestra referente (usualmente conteniendo aquella sustancia que contiene a la muestra problema). La mAquina asume el blanco como 'zero' y todo lo que detected por encima de este serA lo correspondiente a la muestra problema.