Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:infeed low (falta de alimentación ¿?)
1.4.4 PRODUCTION MODE
Automatic Production Mode - Prerequisites
1) Can Feed in the Auto position
2) Test Mode switch in the normal position
3) Trip Cam switches in the Auto position
4) Cam Reset switch in the Auto position
5) Basecoater engaged to the Pin Chain
Production Mode Initiate
The Basecoater is placed into production by starting the Main Drive, The Basecoater will now respond based on Line Control Inputs.
Auto Control - Auto Stop
1) Loss of Infeed Low or Downline not Ready signals will remove the machine from production and place it in a standby condition. Auto Low speed is automatically selected. Loss of Pin Stripper Jam or Pin Chain Tension signal will immediately stop the machine and remove it from Auto operation.
2) Can Gate is synchronized closed.
3) Mandrel transfer Air and Vacuum are turned off after a preset number of mandrels have passed.
4) The machine is stopped after a predetermined amount of time, this should be the amount of time required to empty the Pin Oven of Cans.
5) Amber Beacon is illuminated indicating the machine is in standby and could restart at any time without operator intervention.
6) Display indicates the cause of the standby condition.
Auto Control - Auto Restart
1) With Line Control inputs satisfied, machine will sequence into production.