Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:(switch) tied down
Jog Mode - Prerequisites
1) Jog/Run selector switch in the Jog position
2) Drive start prerequisites satisfied
3) “JOG READY” message appears on the message display
Jog Mode - Operation
1) Same as Drive Start/Stop with the Jog PB and the Main Drive Start/Reset PB being depressed within the two hand anti tie down time-out.
2) Jog Duration - The machine will either rotate for one mandrel station or continuously depending on the position of the Limited/Continuous selector switch as long as both PB’s are depressed. Releasing one PB requires the two hand start feature to be reset preventing one of the switches to be tied down.