Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:downline
Production Mode Initiate:
The Decorator is placed into production by starting the Main Drive, The Decorator will now respond based on Line Control Inputs.
Auto Control - Auto Stop:
1) Loss of Infeed Low or Downline not Ready signals will remove the machine from production and place it in a standby condition. Auto Low speed is automatically selected. Loss of Pin Stripper Jam or Pin Chain Tension signal will immediately stop the machine and remove it from Auto operation.
2) Can Gate is synchronized closed.
3) Form Rolls and Ductors are turned off after a preset number of mandrels have passed.
4) Mandrel transfer Air and Vacuum are turned off after a preset number of mandrels have passed.
5) The machine is stopped after a predetermined amount of time, this should be the amount of time required to empty the Pin Oven of Cans.
6) Amber Beacon is illuminated indicating the machine is in standby and could restart at any time without operator intervention.
Can/No Can Sensor: This sensor is located between the infeed chute and the trip cam mechanism. The precise location is critical to ensure that no damaged cans are sent downline and that the correct trip cam is activated. See section 3.4.3, M4500 operations and refer to timing set-up sheet supplied with drawings for proper placement.
Explanation: Se refiere a puntos posteriores en la linea de produccion. Si hay hay un problema en los procesos posteriores, entonces no se puede prender esta maquina. 'Down line not ready" - linea posterior no listo.