Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:Adjustment extender (¿extensor de ajuste?)
See Figure 16.
2. Loosen (unscrew) the Securing Disc Nut.
Hint: The extended Adjustment Knob assembly can be accessed from above the Indexer area, or from the (open) front door, or from the (open) upper ink door.
3. Loosen the two securing screws that hold the Adjustment Stopper Bracket in place.
4. Remove the Adjustment Stopper Bracket.
5. Loosen the three screws of the Front Support Bushing.
6. Remove the three screws from the Rear Support Bushing.
7. Remove the entire Rear Support Bushing assembly while holding the Idler (to prevent it from falling).Take care that the spring and washer don't fall off the bushing or get lost.
8. Pull out the Idler.
SECURING DISC NUT
REAR SUPPORT BUSHING
FRONT SUPPORT BUSHING
ADJUSTMENT STOPPER BRACKET
Figure 16 Removing Idler #3