KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Tech/Engineering

Power Landscape Rakes, Tillers Vibratory Rollers


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:37 Nov 7, 2000
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: Power Landscape Rakes, Tillers Vibratory Rollers
Refers to construction/engineering equipment accessory or attachments. (Posting question again, lost info)


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search