Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering / laundromat
English term or phrase:lips
These are directions for cleansing personnel. The machine to be cleaned is a washer . The word I don´t know how to say in Spanish is "lips"
• Use warm clean water (no soap)
• Remove soap & debris from the inside of the Washer, this includes the lips under the lid, white ring (use agitator to move tub and expose the white ring), agitator, and tub
• Wipe off the control panel, top of control panel, lid, coin slide, and coin box area
• Wipe down the front of the Washer
• Wipe down the sides of the Washers on the end of the islands (move tables if necessary)