KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Tech/Engineering

belly haul

Spanish translation: Cargo en la barriga

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:belly haul
Spanish translation:Cargo en la barriga
Entered by: Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Options:
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

12:45 Jan 24, 2003
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase: belly haul
La oración es la siguiente:
operators will share approximately 70 percent of all the cargo at the Airport with belly haul cargo comprising the other 30 percent.
Tengo problemas puesto que se que «belly haul» es un término técnico pero no logro encontrarlo. El tema es de aviación. Mucho les agradezco su ayuda. :)
Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 03:53
Cargo en la barriga
Explanation:
Cargo en la bodega de la panza del avion
que es la mas grande, pues un avion(depende de cual, tiene varios sitio para poner cargo.
No se si es el tecnico yo se de aviones pero aprendi en ingles/sorry :(

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-24 12:59:26 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

que mal suena
Cargo...... hum........pues no se

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-24 13:07:37 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

en vez de barriga me parece que es panza eso cargo en la bodega de PANZA
Selected response from:

AlwaysMoving
Local time: 16:53
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
5 +2transporte en bodega
Eusebio Abasolo
2Cargo en la barriga
AlwaysMoving


  

Answers


10 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
Cargo en la barriga


Explanation:
Cargo en la bodega de la panza del avion
que es la mas grande, pues un avion(depende de cual, tiene varios sitio para poner cargo.
No se si es el tecnico yo se de aviones pero aprendi en ingles/sorry :(

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-24 12:59:26 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

que mal suena
Cargo...... hum........pues no se

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-24 13:07:37 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

en vez de barriga me parece que es panza eso cargo en la bodega de PANZA

AlwaysMoving
Local time: 16:53
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in pair: 72
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

31 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +2
transporte en bodega


Explanation:
ea

Eusebio Abasolo
Spain
Local time: 09:53
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in pair: 340

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc: carga transportada en la bodega del avión
7 days

agree  Walter Landesman
5344 days
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer




Return to KudoZ list


KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.



See also:



Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search