all cargo

Spanish translation: solo de carga ( cargueros)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:all cargo
Spanish translation:solo de carga ( cargueros)
Entered by: Eusebio Abasolo
Options:
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

13:00 Jan 24, 2003
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase: all cargo
En la pregunta anterior se me quedo por fuera el término all-cargo, la oración es la misma, pero no sé si dentro de la jerga de la aviación all-cargo tiene alguna otra traducción

It is anticipated that the all-cargo operators will share approximately 70 percent of all the cargo at the Airport with belly haul cargo comprising the other 30 percent.

Gracias!
Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 08:51
solo de carga ( cargueros)
Explanation:
Aviones autorizados solo para llevar carga sin pasajeros (70%).

Los que llevan pasajeros tambien llevan carga sobretodo en su bodega. (30%)
Selected response from:

Eusebio Abasolo
Spain
Local time: 15:51
Grading comment
¡Muchísimas gracias!
3 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
5solo de carga ( cargueros)
Eusebio Abasolo
5Operaciones de carga
AlwaysMoving
4aviación de carga
xxxEDLING
4de carga, " operadores cargueros"
AnaBlyth


  

Answers


3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
aviación de carga


Explanation:
+

xxxEDLING
PRO pts in pair: 1510
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

6 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
Operaciones de carga


Explanation:
Todas las operaciones llevan carga mas o menos (si las aerolineas tambien) pero hay algunas que se dedican al cargo de ahi el All-cargo entiendes, sino captas la movida te lo esplico mas en profundidad

AlwaysMoving
Local time: 21:51
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in pair: 72
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

11 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
de carga, " operadores cargueros"


Explanation:
Aviones que llevan carga en todo su cuerpo, y que sólo se utilizan para ese fin.

AnaBlyth
Local time: 23:51
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in pair: 61
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

12 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
solo de carga ( cargueros)


Explanation:
Aviones autorizados solo para llevar carga sin pasajeros (70%).

Los que llevan pasajeros tambien llevan carga sobretodo en su bodega. (30%)


Eusebio Abasolo
Spain
Local time: 15:51
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in pair: 340
Grading comment
¡Muchísimas gracias!
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)



KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.


See also:

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search