KudoZ home » English to Swedish » Cosmetics, Beauty

the round of the head

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:23 Aug 3, 2004
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Swedish translations [PRO]
Cosmetics, Beauty / hairdressing
English term or phrase: the round of the head
Från en friseringbroschyr (amerikansk).

I lista:
General Terminology and Reference Points (överskrift)
-Top of the head: The crest of the head, generally in front of the crown
-Round of the head: This is described in two different ways:
a. The parietal Ridge (the area where the top of the head begins to curve down)
b. The Apex (the highest point of the fringe area)

I beskrivning av en frisyr:
Working from the back to the front, pivoting partings are continued from the crown area. Each section is distributed and elevated 90 degrees from the round of the head and point cut for texture.

Finns det ett svenskt ord för denna del av huvudet? Har letat på nätet och frågat en doktor t.o.m.
Eva Olsson
Local time: 19:54

Summary of answers provided
Klas Törnquist



14 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 1/5Answerer confidence 1/5


Klas Törnquist
Local time: 01:54
Native speaker of: Native in SwedishSwedish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search