Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
To put something into context, means connecting it to things like:
• other content
Want an example? When you are trying to talk about how a new song (=content) that you know but the person you are talking to doesn’t know about, sounds, you will most likely start with something like:
• the new song sounds like zzz song
• the new song sounds like yyy artist
• the new song sounds like songs in the 80ties
• the new song sounds like an african tribe song
• the new song sounds like psychedelic trance
Ilhan Gadis Turkey Local time: 01:02 Native speaker of: Turkish PRO pts in category: 12