Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: Manager=Person conducting business;muhtmum;karpardaz[Manager of a store][Sometime courts also appionts Manager to run business in a pending suit,as an interiam measure]
man·ag·er [ mánnijər ] (plural man·ag·ers)
1. somebody who manages business: somebody who is responsible for directing and controlling the work and personnel of a business, or of a particular department within a business
2. somebody who controls somebody’s business affairs: somebody who organizes and controls somebody’s business affairs, especially those of a professional actor, singer, or other entertainer
3. somebody organizing affairs of athlete: somebody who organizes and controls the training of an individual athlete or of a team
4. sports student in charge of team’s equipment: a student who takes care of the equipment and records of a high school or college sports team under the supervision of a coach
5. somebody who manages something well: somebody who handles or controls something such as resources, especially one who does so with skill
Administrator=One who administers;Nazam;intizamee qablyiat rakhna wala;muntazam[a guy who runs administration of departments]
ad·min·is·tra·tor [ əd mínnə stràytər ] (plural ad·min·is·tra·tors)
1. manager in organization: somebody whose job is to administer the affairs of a business or organization
2. manager of estate: somebody appointed by a court to manage the estate of a deceased person, especially when there is no competent executor
Asghar Bhatti United States Local time: 23:13 Works in field Native speaker of: Urdu, Panjabi
Graded automatically based on peer agreement.
43 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +1
Mnager aur Naazim ke darmiyan farq
Explanation: Don't know if you want to know a translation or difference between these two terms. However, translation has been given above and difference is being cited below:
Th difference is really hard to tell because the whole world has been divided into two on this aspect. The first one thinks that Administration is superior than Management whereas the other thinks the opposite. You can say that one who makes some arrangements is an administrator whereas one who controls these arrangements/work is a manager.