Revêtement Superficiel Combiné (RSC)

20:45 Feb 26, 2018
French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Road surfacing
French term or phrase: Revêtement Superficiel Combiné (RSC)
Hello there,

Could anyone help me with the correct English term for Revêtement Superficiel Combiné (RSC)?
It is in a document regarding road surfacing. Please do let me know if you need any further information to help with this one.
Many thanks,
United Kingdom

Summary of reference entries provided


Reference comments

40 mins
Reference: Context

Reference information:
Here is the document, or one very like it.

Note added at 41 mins (2018-02-26 21:26:56 GMT)
United States
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 70
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search