22:04 Nov 13, 2013
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to English translations [PRO]
Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
French term or phrase: Enchaper
Can anyone tell me the specific English term for this?
The context is a specification for a duffle bag, and how the D-ring is attached to the bag:

Anneau dé, enchapé à une extrémité du sac pour recevoir le mousqueton de la sangle de portage.

I know what it means (fixer par moyen d'une enchapure = bande (de cuir) repliée sur elle-même afin de recevoir un anneau, un dé ou une boucle), and there is even a picture, but I cannot find the correct English term for it and am afraid that for a specification just using "fixed" is not enough. Thanks!
Roelien Gorter
Local time: 13:24

Discussion entries: 6


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search