poteau tulipe

07:13 Nov 4, 2013
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
French term or phrase: poteau tulipe
Guten Morgen!
Im Internet sieht man auf Bildern, dass es sich dabei um einen trichterförmigen Pfeiler handelt, der nach oben breiter wird. Ist jemandem dafür vielleicht ein Fachausdruck bekannt (ansonsten werde ich wohl trichterförmiger Pfeiler schreiben)?
Allen eine schöne Woche!
Heidi Fayolle
Local time: 12:18

Discussion entries: 6


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search