fermoir "toggle"

04:32 Aug 22, 2014
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to German translations [Non-PRO]
Textiles / Clothing / Fashion / Schmuck
French term or phrase: fermoir "toggle"
http://www.google.de/search?q=fermoir toggle&client=safari&r...

Wie heißt diese Art Verschluss auf Deutsch?
Susan Majaura

Discussion entries: 2


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search