cuve tronçonique

08:28 Feb 3, 2012
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Wine / Oenology / Viticulture
French term or phrase: cuve tronçonique
Hier ein Exemplar:

Das sind runde, nach oben hin schmaler werdende Bottiche oder Tanks. Kennt dafür jemand einen Fachbegriff? "Kegelstumpfförmig" find ich nicht so toll...
Heidi Fayolle
Local time: 17:16

Summary of reference entries provided
hier auch: stumpfkegelförmig

Discussion entries: 3


Reference comments

20 mins
Reference: hier auch: stumpfkegelförmig

Reference information:
vielleicht: nach oben verjüngend tanks kegelförmig...

Note added at 1 hr (2012-02-03 09:31:11 GMT)

siehe hier Fuder: Fass von 900 - 1500L tanks kegelförmig...

Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman, Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 33
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search