enveloppe du bâtiment

16:25 Apr 5, 2020
French to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Budownictwo
French term or phrase: enveloppe du bâtiment
po angielsku znalazam "builders casing".
Słownik techniczny milczy.
Rozumiem, że to wszystkie ściany zewnętrzne plus dach plus drzwi, okna itp. Ale JAK TO SIĘ FACHOWO NAZYWA?
Local time: 17:17

Summary of answers provided
3przegroda zewnętrzna budynku
Matylda Włodek



21 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
przegroda zewnętrzna budynku

Wydaje mi się, że tak to jest tłumaczone w rozporządzeniach UE.

    Reference: http://www.solbet.pl/slownik/przegroda-zewnetrzna/
Matylda Włodek
Native speaker of: Native in PolishPolish
PRO pts in category: 4
Notes to answerer
Asker: w życiu bym na to nie wpadła!!! Dziękuję.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search