KudoZ home » French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Tour en fosse


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:08 Jul 2, 2007
French to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Tramways
French term or phrase: Tour en fosse
De quoi s'agit-il? J'ai besoin de ce terme en croate, mais je ne sais pas de quoi il s'agit. un appareil de levage ou de profilage de rails/roues?
Tatjana Kovačec
Local time: 07:03

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search