KudoZ home » French » Physics


French translation: mètre cube normalisé


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:40 Feb 21, 2005
French to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Physics
French term or phrase: Sm3
On parle, en anglais ou en italien, de "mètre cube standard" de gaz (symbole: Sm3). Je ne parviens pas à trouver l'équivalent en français. A votre avis?
Merci pour le coup de main!
Catherine Nazé Prempain
Local time: 02:48
French translation:mètre cube normalisé
Selected response from:

Patrick Courbin
Local time: 19:48
Grading comment
Merci Patrick (et Hélène!). Bonne journée à vous deux!
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer


Summary of answers provided
5 +1mètre cube normaliséPatrick Courbin

Discussion entries: 1



3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +1
mètre cube normalisé


Patrick Courbin
Local time: 19:48
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 4
Grading comment
Merci Patrick (et Hélène!). Bonne journée à vous deux!

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  co.libri : oui, et parfois "normaux"
3 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search