KudoZ home » French to English » Automotive / Cars & Trucks

Meuleuse droite à pince

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:50 Jun 28, 2004
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Automotive / Cars & Trucks
French term or phrase: Meuleuse droite à pince
In a list of pneumatic automotive tools.
I can find pictures of them - a smallish straight grinder with what looks like a chuck on the end, but I cannot find the correct English term.

Chris Collins
Local time: 09:10

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search