KudoZ home » French to English » Cinema, Film, TV, Drama

video skim


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:24 Apr 25, 2008
French to English translations [PRO]
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
French term or phrase: video skim
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and I'm not really sure how it works so excuse me if this was not how i was supposed to do this..
anyway I have this text that I have to translate and I'm having some trouble with the expression "video skim".
Here is where I found it :
"Moving-image abstracts, or also called video skims, are a collection of image sequences along with the corresponding audio from the original video sequence."
I don't even know if there really is a French equivalent but I really can't find it!
So feel free if you have any suggestions...

Discussion entries: 3


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Apr 25, 2008 - Changes made by Tony M:
LevelNon-PRO » PRO

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search