KudoZ home » French to English » Cinema, Film, TV, Drama

dispositif de goutte à goutte


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:05 Dec 2, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Cinema, Film, TV, Drama / Theatre sound
French term or phrase: dispositif de goutte à goutte
Hi all,
I'm translating a set list for a theatre production and I'm not sure what this is.

Here is the context:

"Prévoir des longueurs en câble XLR module vers les DI, *dispositifs de goutte à goutte* et système d’enceinte sans fil.
(*3 dispositifs de goutte* sur perche ou grill, 2 DI avec dispositifs sans fil au sol à cour, 2 DI vers des éléments de décor à cour)"

Thanks in advance,
Lisa McCreadie
United States
Local time: 18:27

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Dec 2, 2010 - Changes made by Tony M:
Term askeddispositifs de goutte » dispositif de goutte à goutte
Dec 2, 2010 - Changes made by Steffen Walter:
FieldArt/Literary » Tech/Engineering
Field (specific)IT (Information Technology) » Cinema, Film, TV, Drama

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search