Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
French to English translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng / Underground cable laying
French term or phrase:mise à jour du patrimoine
Following on from "chantier courant", we have this term:
The construction of an underground line proceeds in several stages:
- project studies (technical, administrative, administrative agreement)
- fabricating of the cables and their accessories,
- executing the civil engineering,
- the laying of the cables,
- back filling and making good the surface,
- assembling the electrical equipment,
- dielectric strength tests on the external sheath after laying,
- location marking of the works,
- drawing up the project file.
La **mise à jour du patrimoine** est réalisée via l’outil Externalisation InfoCâble, tout au long des étapes de construction d’une LS. (LS = ligne souterraine).
I thought of "land registry updating" but would appreciate your thoughts.