KudoZ home » French to English » Electronics / Elect Eng

résine fluée


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:50 Nov 20, 2013
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng
French term or phrase: résine fluée
Patent to do with CBRAM memory technology.

"Selon un second mode de réalisation, ladite ouverture est obtenue par transfert d’un motif de résine fluée dans ledit matériau isolant."

Anyone got any idea what this is... ? I googled "flowed resin", "crept resin" (!) and "yielded resin". To no avail.
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:55

Summary of answers provided
3Fluidised resinxxxGuillaumeT

Discussion entries: 3



57 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
Fluidised resin

Drôle de formulation.


Ca devrait d'ailleurs être "fluante", non ?

Du coup, "fluidifiée" conviendrait.

Local time: 01:55
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search