KudoZ home » French to English » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:00 Nov 27, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)
French term or phrase: MPSAE
The document describes processes and tasks/activities carried out in a glass manufacturing plant. I can't find MPSAE anywhere on the internet or in any dictionaries that I have.
Source text:
"Poste cariste MPSAE: alimentation des silos en matières premières"
"Poste cariste MPSAE: gère le dépotage".

Would it be the name of the machine being operated by the holder of this position? E.g. "MPSAE forklift truck operator: manages transfer" or similar.
Kerensa Cracknell
Local time: 13:52

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search