KudoZ home » French to English » Other

Caisson traversant sur mât cylindrique

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:31 Nov 14, 2008
French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Other / Road signs
French term or phrase: Caisson traversant sur mât cylindrique
Context is different products manufactured by a company that makes road signs. I know what this is - a "box"-style road sign which has a cylindrical post running through the middle, but I am really stuck as to the EN equivalent... There is another product called "caisson traversant sur mât elliptique"
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:05


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search