KudoZ home » French to English » Printing & Publishing

bord de découpe faisant disparaître le contour


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
20:42 Feb 10, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

French to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
French term or phrase: bord de découpe faisant disparaître le contour
This is a specification for production of an overlay label. I get the idea, but I can't figure out the term of art. It seems to me to be a die-cut edge that makes the shape outline appear invisible (i.e., to disappear). But I'm guessing. Anyone know what this is called in English?
Deborah Workman
United States
Local time: 22:09

Summary of answers provided
1transparent decal border

Discussion entries: 1



5 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 1/5Answerer confidence 1/5
transparent decal border

what came to mind

Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search