Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
02:17 Aug 10, 2000
French to English translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
French term or phrase:Termes concernant des joints de chaussée
1. joint de chaussée d'un souffle de 20mm
2. anti-ornièrant = anti-rutting??
3. plaque de pontage = bridging plate?
4. Fond de joint
5. des ouvrages avec un biais allant jusqu'à 30 gr.
6. feuillure = rabbet??
7. Vernis d'accrochage = coupling varnish??