10:32 Dec 16, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Energy / Power Generation / Turbine blade cooling
German term or phrase: Forum
The subject matter is the use of resonators in a cooling system, wherein the necessary acoustic resonances can be created "durch Modifizieren einer bestehenden Geometrie eines Kühkanals oder eines Forums".

Unless there is meaning of "Forum" which I never come across before, I am wondering if this could be a typing error, for example "Form", which I could translate as shape or profile.
Patrick Johnson
Local time: 07:12

Discussion entries: 4


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search