08:30 Oct 28, 2005
German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general) / milling machine
German term or phrase: mortiser
Can mortiser be used for "Fräse" in a plastics context?

This is a milling and sawing machine used for machining and cutting profile sections. The material is plastics.

I would prefer cutter to mortiser (customer's suggestion).

I would like to read your comments.

Sabine Griebler
Local time: 09:35

Discussion entries: 5


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search