Diplomityöntekijä or Gradutyöntekijä

05:06 May 17, 2000
German to English translations [PRO]
German term or phrase: Diplomityöntekijä or Gradutyöntekijä
What do you call an university or college student who is employed by an organization to work on a specific issue and who will write his/her (masters) thesis on the issue in question. The employer is in a way sponsoring or helping the student to graduate i.e. to get his/her masters degree.
Metso Corporation


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search