English translation: paper path

German term or phrase:Papierweg
English translation:paper path
Entered by: Dr. Stephan Pietzko

19:07 Jan 23, 2002
German to English translations [PRO]
German term or phrase: Papierweg
no context. It is the path the paper goes through a bookbinding system.

I guess there's some special English term for it...
Dr. Stephan Pietzko
Local time: 09:32
paper path
The site below should interest you.
Selected response from:

Kim Metzger
Local time: 11:32
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
4 +8paper path
Kim Metzger



6 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +8
paper path

The site below should interest you.

Kim Metzger
Local time: 11:32
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in pair: 21932

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Hermeneutica: This is what comes to mind too, why would it not be?
12 mins
  -> I was wondering about that too.

agree  Elvira Stoianov
48 mins

agree  Johanna Timm, PhD
2 hrs

agree  ekenar
4 hrs

agree  Sven Petersson
4 hrs

agree  jccantrell: only term for it
5 hrs

agree  Bob Kerns
12 hrs

agree  Jacqueline McKay
4 days
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search