14:34 Jul 2, 2000
German to English translations [PRO]
German term or phrase: Registerfahne
The page shows a screen shot from Windows. The instruction below reads "entsprechende Registerfahne (gekennzeichnet mit rotem Kreuz) activieren).

The only two things with 'X's look like what are usually described as tabs, so I am inclined to call this thing a tab. Yet Brinkmann does not have the term "Registerfahne." Any suggestions?


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search