12:13 Oct 26, 2004
German to English translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
German term or phrase: Umlenkschlaufe
Ich suche nach einer treffenden Übersetzung für den
Ausdruck 'Umlenkschlaufe', wie sie bei Klettverschlüssen verwendet werden.

Summary of answers provided
Valeska Maier-Wörz



52 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

Wenn aus dem Kontext hervorgeht, wie sie aussieht oder woran sie befestigt ist, dann vielleicht einfach nur "strap"

Valeska Maier-Wörz
Local time: 10:17
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search