07:48 Oct 1, 2013
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
German term or phrase: Balancezylinder

Ma question concerne un laminoir. S'agit-il selon vous de "vérins d'équilibre"?

"In den unteren Einbaustücken der Stütz- und Arbeitswalzen sind jeweils vier hydraulisch-betätigte Balancezylinder integriert. Die Balancezylinder sorgen für einen Ausbalancierung der oberen Walzen."
vincde (X)
Local time: 09:24

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search